Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference


So this weekend is General conference! woot! we can actually watch it comfortably at home!! I'm so happy! we don't have to go to the church any more!! yay!!! I did absolutely nothing yesterday, except school and watch Extreme Makeover : home edition! i cried yep! like a baby! its such a sad show, but happy tears too!! hehe
.............

Later On

.............

So i didn't get to finish earlier so ill finish now!!


Conference was good! there were a lot of good scriptures as well.

Before conference my mom and i went to Shop Rite and Sam's club!! i love going to Sam's!!

There is always good food....and good stuff to look at! i got a great massage courtesy of the massage chair they had set up for me....and i had a mozzarella paninie(sp?), raviolis and sausage soup, organic chocolate milk and a coke icee!!

I absolutely LOVE coke icees! OH FREAKING BOY!! They are AMAZING!!

I would have pictures of MY stuff to put on my blog, but.......my phone is dead and the charger is COMPLETELY broken to no repair!! oh and i cant get a new phone until i have 50 bucks, but poor me doesn't have a stinking job!! babysitting anyone??? i for serious need to get a job though....like NOW!!!! ::sigh:: so all these pics are from.....

During intermission my mom, Taylor and i went to commerce to deposit some mula.

I HATE driving through the drive through at commerce cause its so tiny going around the building! uggh!

The rest of conference was good! there were some funny stories and good advice!
Anyway....after conference my mom, Tay and i went to Sister smith's house for ice cream and brownies...cause the guys have the priesthood session and the girls are left out.....::tear:: so we hung out there! it was a lot of fun!

We got home around 10 45 and i was way tired and have/ had a headache so i decided to take a nice hot, calming shower...i would've taken a bath except our bath tub is broken, and i would've been in there A LOT longer than a shower cause eventually the hot water in the shower runs out and that's when i get out!! hehe!

So now I'm sitting here at 11 45 one hour after i got home and I'm exhausted! SO I'm going to head off to BED! i love sleep and my pillow is calling my name! so

Good night everyone and i hope you'll join me next time for some more adventures!!

No comments: