Monday, September 29, 2008

Coughing up my weekend!

So last post i wrote about my incredible night, when the dogs got out and i couldn't sleep! well around 5 30 i finally fell asleep!! WOOT! I spent the rest of the day procrastinating and being lazy!!
That night we took our skunkified dogs to get vaccinated and doggy tags at Petco. Lila got a red heart

Lila sleeping on my bed with her brand new dog tag isnt she beautiful!!!??)

and Zoey got a blue bone! they look AMAZING! I wanted to go to Cold stone for free ice cream but my mother did not allow it, and she was driving! arrgh!! Friday, i actually went to school!! OMG!! I got a lot less make up work than i thought i was going to get.....lets see;

1. algebra i got a packet and i have a test to make up at some point

2. health just notes and a test I'm taking on Thursday or Friday

3. piano just a easy packet due Friday

4. history none except secondary notebook and to fix an essay


6. dance nothing

7. Chem just notes and a test they took today, oh and i have to finish a lab

8. English they watched a movie all week and did a comparison to the book so i got excused from that and that was it

and finally....

9. Concert choir! we had a ice cream social on Friday and i got ICE CREAM which i wanted but did not receive the previous night!! woot! go concert choir!!

But that was it! surprisingly!

Friday night nick and i finally went out! i mean it only took like 2 months but we did it! we got blue Icee's which i paid for and saw Eagle eye which he paid for. The movie was AWESOME!!! it was so intense! after the movie we headed back to my house and just hung out and talked mostly!! which was nice! he is so amazing i love him! sorry Amy! he he jkjk

Saturday we went to the temple with the youth. that was fun, since i went to bed 4 and 1/2 hours before that! woot! but i had fun. I was first to go so that i could finish getting ready cause i take the longest!! he he It was also really spiritual i felt the spirit really strong, which made me hyper not reverent....not so good in the temple! he he

Afterwards we went across the street to the bake sale to get yummy food! i got a chocolate chip muffin and a brownie which i shared with Taylor and she got a banana nut muffin!

Saturday wasn't too eventful after the temple i slept and helped watch sis Engstrom's kids with my mom. It was pretty fun!

So we have finally reached Sunday. It was fast and testimony meeting which i had no clue about until 20 minutes into sacrament. whoops and in young women's the spotlight was on me...we have a girl do a spotlight every month on another girl, which they have chosen at random (from a bag with paper) and i was it this month!! i was SO happy because Christina Rankin got me dove chocolate with caramel and animal crackers and animal clips and lots of lotions and stuff!! YAY!!

(my basket currently devoured of its prettiness)

My family and i left early so that we could travel the hour trip to see my grandparents concert. My grandma conducts and my grandpa sings!! it was pretty fun! My grandma made it like an airplane ride around the world so they sang songs from different countries. "on the way home" she made lots of funny jokes my favorite was this one......

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years before. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel, and unlike years ago, there was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without noticing his error, sent the email. Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory after suffering a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and they glanced up and saw the computer screen which read....

To: My Loving Wife

Date: Thursday, October 13, 2004

Subject: I have Arrived!

Dearest Love: I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I have just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow, and look forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

PS: Sure is freaking hot down here!!


After the concert we ate sloppy Joe's and pasta salad at my grandparents house. We then made the hour long journey home ward. Although i enjoyed my beautiful and semi eventful yummy funny crazy weekend, i still am sick with bronchitis which because of i have been coughing and blowing my nose 500 times a day and i can practically blow my nose for like 5 minutes straight with a good amount of boogies coming out!! eww gross. My throat wants to die as well as my chest from the constant coughs! but ill get over it soon enough!

Today wasn't as eventful as my wonderful weekend, but i sure am glad that school is over cause we have off tomorrow and Wednesday!! WOOT!!

Check in again too see what other adventures and crazy stories i can come up with next!!


emily said...

that joke is hilarious!! I really didn't want to know about your nose blowing expeditions, but thanks for the great visual anyways! = )

Love Lorri said...

I think I found your gave it to me! caugh caugh